Spring is in the air, Easter is on its way and I have a fifteen super adorable bunny crafts to show you!
All fifteen crafts have been carefully chosen for their simplicity and cuteness, and you will be sure to find the perfect Easter craft for your kids.
Shall we take a look?
15 Super Adorable Bunny Crafts
This post contains affiliates
1. It’s time to raid the recycling bin for carboard tubes, as you will need them to make this super cute cardboard tube bunny!
2. We love this simple paper plate bunny – a perfect craft for preschoolers!
3. Maybe you have some pine cones left over from Christmas to make this rustic pinecone bunny?
4. Get crafty with construction paper to make a paper bunny.
5. Add some shimmer and shine to this cardboard tube bunny.
6. Learn a new skill and make origami bunnies.
7. I adore these eggtasic bunnies!
8. Add a personal touch to your kids bunny craft to make an adorable footprint bunny.
9. Make this fabulously simple rabbit puppet to inspire some fun imaginative play.
10. This gorgeous clay bunny bowl is surprisingly simple to make and just so precious.
11. Try your hand at paper-mache to make an egg shaped bunny.
12. If you’re planning to take the kids out for an Easter hunt, this bunny basket would be the perfect accessory to their hunt!
13. Get arty with watercolours to make a bunny garland – a super decoration for an Easter egg hunt in the garden.
14. Re-purpose a foam cup into a sweet bunny craft. An ideal craft for a preschool group or very young children.
15. Paper Plate Bunnies do not get cuter than our final craft – footprint paper plate bunny.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this sweet collection of adorable bunny crafts and have found the perfect craft idea to try this Easter!
Pin 15 Super Adorable Bunny Crafts for later!