Rainbows, Rainbows and more Rainbows, 22 of them to be exact! We love rainbows at Arty Crafty Kids and I have put together a collection of the happiest rainbow kids crafts around.
I hope you love them as much as I do!
As always I love variety and each and every craft featured has a something different to offer, from a simple rainbow craft for your toddler or crafts to support your preschoolers fine motor development.
The one thing they all have in common, aside from being rainbow crafts and gorgeous, is that they’re all really simple and totally do-able for at home or within a class environment.
Shall we take a look?
22 Rainbow Kids Crafts
This post contains affiliates
1. Gorgeous woven paper plate rainbow craft that’s perfect for developing early sewing skills.
2. Stunning raining rainbow cloud inspired by the gorgeous book “The Story of the Kindness Elves”.
3. Create a sweet 3d paper rainbow with clouds.
4. Here’s a simple ‘make a rainbow‘ activity for your toddler – great for colour recognition and sorting.
5. How beautiful is this rainbow paper shamrock?
6. Create a beautiful beaded rainbow suncatcher – another great fine motor work out!
7. Your kids can carry their paper and pens, or favourite book in style with a Rainbow Paper Plate Bag!
8. Colour sorting meets crafts with this simple and pretty button rainbow craft.
9. Make a rainbow or try blowing a rainbow with this super fun Cardboard Tube Rainbow Blower.
10. A beautiful and happy sunshine paper plate rainbow craft.
11. This sewn paper plate rainbow craft is ideal for beginner sewers!
12. Practice weaving with a rainbow fish.
13. Add another dimension to your rainbow crafting with a stuffed paper bag rainbow.
14. Raid the button stash to make a gorgeous rainbow collage.
15. Keep it simple with an easy paper plate rainbow craft.
16. Create a pretty butterfly with rainbow wings.
17. Make DIY peg dolls for some imaginative play and colour sorting.
18. Get crafty with the yarn to make a rainbow pom-pom mobile.
19. Create a simple cotton wool and paper rainbow cloud.
20. Move away from a traditional rainbow shape to make a layered rainbow heart wall hang.
21. Make a beautiful suncatcher, inspired by the book ‘My colour is Rainbow’.
22. Create a cheerful rainbow themed spring garden scene out of a paper plate .
And that concludes our gorgeous round-up of 22 Rainbow Kids Crafts!
Do you have a favourite?
Pin for Later!