Apple season has arrived and today I have the pleasure of featuring 24 Deliciously Sweet Apple Crafts for Kids. There’s a certain charm to apple crafts, with their gorgeous deep green and red colours… and what better way is there to kick start Autumn craftiness and celebrate, than with an apple theme.
Since variety is the spice of life, you will find inspiration for little and big hands; crafts to do with the kids and others that are entirely process led. And of course, there will be ample cutting, sticking, glueing, painting and even weaving to give their fine motor skills a thorough workout.
Shall we take a look?
24 Adorable Apple Crafts for Kids
1. Beautiful Paper Apple Craft by Fireflies and Mudpies
2. Apple Stained Glass Window by Kinder Craze
3. Pinecone Apple Trees by Buggy & Buddy
4. Super Sweet Yarn Wrapped Apples by One Little Project
5. Cute Apple Bag by Hello Wonderful
6. Easy Peasy Handprint Apple Stamped Tree by Arty Crafty Kids
7. Stunning Woven Paper Plate Apple by Non-Toy Gifts
8. Cute Apple Stamped Bugs by Box of Ideas (printables included!)
9. Yarn Apple Garland by The Best Ideas for Kids
10. Cardboard Apple Picking Tree by The Craft Train
11. Gorgeous Fabric Apple Garland by Positively Splendid
12. Easy Peasy Apple Weaving Craft by Hello Wonderful
13. Stuffed Paper Bag Apple Craft by Buggy & Buddy
14. Simple Toddler Paper Tube Apple Craft by Arty Crafty Kids
15. Adorable Saltdough Apple Picture Keepsake by Teach-Me-Mommy
16. Yarn and Pom-Pom Apple Tree by I Heart Crafty Things
17. Great Sewing project for kids – Bean Bag Apple Craft by Make it your Own
18. Red themed Apple Cardboard Collage by Arty Crafty Kids
19. Clay Apple Pinch Pots by Red Ted Art
20. Tissue Paper and Button Tree by I Heart Crafty Things
21. Simple Apple Stamping Craft by Premeditated Leftovers
22. Suncatcher Apples by Twitchetts
23. Paper Woven Apple by Paper and Glue
24. Unique and gorgeous Nature Apple Craft by Mother Natured
Adorable Apple Crafts for Kids
And that concludes are wonderful collection of Apple Crafts… did they leave you feeling inspired?
For more Autumn themed crafts, you may also enjoy:
Cardboard Owl Collage Craft