Nature is beautiful. It’s colourful and full of glorious texture, that children LOVE to explore, touch and collect everything it has to offer. In today’s post, I will be showing you 24 Nature Art Ideas for Kids that push creative barriers without being overly complicated or material intensive and most importantly, are kid-friendly! They’re bold, bright and beautiful, using the full spectrum of materials from stones to sand, petals to tree stumps. So no matter where you are in the world there will be something for you and your children.
Shall we take a closer look?
24 Bold and Beutiful Nature Art Ideas for Kids
- This beautiful Petal ‘Stained Glass’ Display from The Artful Parent is the perfect activity for very young children.
- I love the playful appearance of these Stick People from Mollymoo.
- These gorgeous Dyed Rocks from Twitchetts are given a semi-precious stone quality that can created at home. You will love the technique and coupled with the positive affirmations, they double up has charming kindness gifts between friends.
- I adore the bold colours of these Chalk Painted Leaves – this is a no-fuss easy art idea for kids!
- How amazing does this Paper Weight Beach Rock from Happy Hooligans look?
- Using a Tree Stump or Wood Slice as a canvas, why not try making Nature Portraits (by Adventure-in-a-Box) ?
- Transform sticks, leaves and foliage into fabulous Nature Paint Brushes (by Messy Little Monster).
- These Nature Collages are certainly bold, bright and beautiful – An inspirational post with many creative designs from The Craft Train.
- Mud, glorious mud…. Children will love to get their hands stuck into to this activity to create Muddy Mandala’s and Art (By Rhythms of Play).
- Are you planning a trip to the beach any time soon? why not try your hand at this Sand Cast Starfish Art idea by Crafts by Amanda.
- If you love pop art then you will love this Andy Warhol inspired Pop Art Leaf picture by the Kids Crafts Room.
- Art doesn’t get easier than Pinecone Painting and its great fun too!
- How brilliant is this Leafy Robot? I adore this idea from Mother Natured.
- Flower Printing by Playful Learning is a must try. Combined with scrape painting and you have stunning results.
- Camouflage Art from Fireflies and Mudpies will be popular with preschoolers and toddlers.
- T-shirt Nature Printing by The Pinterested Parent – What’s not to love about this idea?
- This beautiful Galaxy Painted Stone by Color Made Happy is incredibly simple to recreate – you will be surprised!
- Leaf printing with a difference. This art idea explores positive and negative space, as well as encouraging children to play with colour mixing to recreate Autumn shades.
- With this handy free printable from Mother Natured, Nature Portraits couldn’t be easier!
- There’s something rather quaint about this Natural Loom for Nature Weaving ( Babble Dabble Do).
- I love how these sticks are arranged and decorating to create this super cute Stick and Leaf Owl – by I Heart Crafty Things.
- I love the simplicity of this Nature sculpture Idea from Red Ted Art, which encourages children to look closely at natural forms.
- Create beautiful Petal Mandala Art with A Little Pinch of Perfect.
- And finally, explore colour combinations with these Kandinsky Inspired Rocks.
You have now seen all 24 Bold and Beautiful Nature Art Ideas for Kids
I hope you’ve enjoyed this gorgeous collection of Nature Art Ideas. For more ideas inspired by nature, take a look at our collection of 50+ Nature Crafts for Kids!