I am delighted to welcome the wonderful Maggy from Red Ted Art on the blog today, with 9 Fun Easter Crafts for kids you will adore!
Hello! I am pleased to share some fun Easter crafts with you today! One of the best parts of every holiday is creating fun and beautiful crafts (and memories!) with children. Easter is such a happy holiday with crafts in all the pastel shades, adorable little creatures like easy chick crafts and there nothing better that we like than getting egg decorating. The multitude of craft ideas are always exciting.
9 Fun Easter Crafts
Here are a few of my favourite Easter craft ideas!
- This Paper Plate Rocking Sheep is a non-traditional take on a simple, fun classic. Made from supplies you probably already have at home, this little sheep is a great last-minute Easter craft idea.
- These Easter Basket hens are adorable for both egg-hunting baskets or table decor. And, what kid doesn’t love a chance to get their hands a little dirty or pop a balloon?
- Cupcakes are always a hit at picnics and parties. Add some pastels and these chocolate button hens will be all decked out for your next Easter get together. Perfect for little hands to help decorate too!
- Teach your child to sew with this simple Felt Softie Bunny. Felt is a wonderfully forgiving fabric to learn to sew with. Isn’t that matching sleeping bag just the cutest?!
- Put together little treats for all of your child’s friends with Simple, 5 min TP Roll Bunny Gift Boxes. The kids will have a blast creating these little bunnies to tuck sweet treats inside.
- Sock puppets are awesome for upcycling the single socks left behind by the infamous sock monster. Make this funny bunny sock pet to stick in an Easter basket or sew one with your favorite beginning sewist.
- A more advanced beginning sewist would enjoy creating a basket of Pyramid Juggling Chooks. These guys make for hours of entertaining picnic games.
- Make some colorful Easter bunnies with this Paper Bunny Craft to decorate the table or hide around the house for a fun Easter hunt game!
- Create a fluffy lamb using this Easy Spring Lamb craft idea. You could add some pastels to make him more festive or glue him to a larger sheet of paper and create a Spring scene!
I love sharing fun and simple craft ideas with you and hope you found something delightful today! I look forward to seeing you over at Red Ted Art sometime soon!
For more Easter inspiration, take a look at our adorable collection of bunny crafts!
Pin 9 Fun Easter Crafts for Later!