From an arty crafty perspective, Valentine’s is one of my favourite seasons – I just adore the excess of hearts and today I intend to share that love with a gorgeous collection of unique and colourful Valentine Heart Craft Ideas for the kiddies to enjoy this Valentine’s.
You will find a fabulous range of techniques and styles to explore, along with a few ideas that you may want to try yourself!
16 Kids Valentine Heart Craft Ideas
1. Introduce the kids to a basic sewing technique with this adorable heart mobile (Sew Yeah).
2. Get crafty with nature to create a gorgeous Twig Canvas (Red Ted Art).
3. I adore how effective these accordion hearts are (Krokotak).
4. A fun and easy Handprint Heart tree idea that’s perfect for kids practicing their cutting skills (Arty Crafty Kids).
5. I love the simplicity of this heart shaped tree idea (Easy Peasy and Fun) – it’s perfect for little ones!
6. These paper plate hearts ( Red Ted Art ) are perfect for developing fine motor skills!
7. An absolutely beautiful paper heart garland ( Ribbons and Glue) that I would happily have hanging all year round!
8. Make awesomely trendy paper heart bags (Krokotak).
9. A super stamping heart craft for toddlers and preschoolers ( Happy Hooligans).
10. Beautiful heart suncatchers using wax crayons and a surprisingly simple technique (Martha Stewart).
11. A sweet and pretty paper heart rainbow mobile (Buggy and Buddy)
12. I LOVE this heart mixed media process art project ( you are my favee) – simply gorgeous!
13. Stunning Glitter Clay Handprint (Arty Crafty Kids).
14. Can you image a window full of these cheerful suncatcher hearts? (Fireflies and Mudpies)
15. This love monster certainly has the cute factor!
And concludes our top Valentine Heart picks – 16 Kids Valentine Heart Craft Ideas!
What do you think, do you have a favourite?
Pin for later!