If you’re look for an easy Christmas Craft for Kids then you’re in the the right place.
These gorgeous Jar Lid Baubles were made entirely by my two-year old!
They’re going to look wonderful on the Christmas Tree.
This Christmas I have a vision and i’m going to share it with you…
I would like each and every decoration on the tree to be kid-made and from now until Christmas, we shall be making one new ornament, garland or anything else that takes our creative fancy each and every week.
The Christmas crafts will be easy, they will be sparkly and most importantly…KID-MADE!
So make sure you subscribe to our weekly newsletter to keep up to date with our Christmas creations, for at the end there will be a big reveal…
The Christmas Tree itself, adorned with all its Kid-Made creations!
MATERIALS: Jar Lid Baubles Easy Christmas Craft
This post contains affiliates
Let’s Make it!
Using a clean jar lid, squeeze a thin layer of glue into the lid until the whole surface area is covered.
Be careful not to add too much glue, as it will never dry… we learnt the hard way!
I hope your kids LOVE this easy Christmas craft and their baubles look beautiful, glistening on the Christmas Tree.
The ornaments are suitable for a broad age group and come with easy to follow instructions, all condensed into one handy book… oh and the ornaments are simply GORGEOUS!
Purchase your copy here
See more crafts using jar lids here:
- Diwali Light Holders // Sand in My Toes
- Preserved Kids Art Magnets with Recycled Jar Lids // Views From a Step Stool
- Button Practice Felt Flowers // Twitchetts
- Easy Christmas Craft: Jar Lid Baubles // Arty Crafty Kids
- Mason Jar Lid Crafts: Melted Crayon Suncatchers // Schooling a Monkey
- Kids Christmas Craft Idea: Upcycled Photo Frame Ornament // Books and Giggles
- Squeeze n’ Croak Frog Craft // Kids Craft Room