I’ve recently introduced my kids to Water Beads and couldn’t believe how much they loved them! A simple activity just exploded into a full blown sensory play extravaganza.
I have later discovered how Water Beads may be used within science experiments, various imaginary play settings, light tables and can even glow in the dark! Feeling inspired by all these super fun ideas, I’ve put together a collection of our favourite 15 Water Bead and Sensory Play Activities from a range of fabulous bloggers!
15 Water Bead Sensory Play Activities
1) Sensory Play with Water Beads and Goop – The post that sparked our love of Water Beads!
2 ) I love this DIY Sensory Tube by In the Playroom – I can imagine this keeping little ones entranced for hours!
3) An incredible post that demonstrates various Ways to Play with Water Beads by Adventures of Adam.
4)How awesome do these Glow in the Dark Water Beads by Learn Play Imagine look!
5) A perfect sensory play activity for summer – Ocean Themed Water Play by Danya Banya
6) Beautiful and sumple idea – Water Beads and Flower Sensory Tub by Kids Activity Blog
7)Such a great way to combine sensory play wth learning – Sort-A-Rainbow by A Little Pinch of Perfect
8) Love this very simple sensory tub idea – Fine Motor Skills – Fishing in Water Beads by Mutlicraftingmummy
9) A fantastic fine motor activity using water beads on a light table – Water Beads on the Light Table by Danya Banya
10) The expansion of water beads is fascinating! Measuring Water Beads by Blue Bear Wood
11)Water beads can even be frozen – Water beads in a Water Balloon by Learn Play Imagine
12) Gorgeous sensory bag idea for younger children – Spring Themed Sensory Bag by Learning and Exploring Through Play
13) Combine water beads with ice for an amazing sensory experience – Water Beads and Ice by Learning 4 Kids
14) Something a little different and the perfect play idea for summer! #Easy Play Idea by You Clever Monkey
15) A brilliant activity to develop fine motor skills! Fine Motor with Water Beads by Still Playing School
I hope you’ve a enjoyed our round-up of super fun 15 Water Bead and Sensory Play Activities and have fun exploring the endless possibilities with Water Beads!